[amayausers.com] Amaya jammies...

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:51:18 -0400

I'm taking off on vacation tomorrow-will be back
at my desk on monday. Everyone interested in getting a cover
for their amaya-I'll keep a list and see how many are needed.
If you absolutely definitely positively want one, two, whatever,
send me an email with how many and how to contact you by phone.
Don't post it here in freelist-use my direct email
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

looks like I have interest in about 8 so far-so if we get 10 price may drop
a couple bucks!
What a deal...
my ulterior motive though, was to get a cover made so I DON'T HAVE TO
CLEAN THE DUST OFF...LOL.....:-)
always a reason behind the insanity...

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx