[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya jammies

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:01:17 -0500

Good afternoon!
Just got your 'jammies' in...I had forgotten to order enough
or sold more than I ordered or something...and then got sidetracked.
I have your business card image to work with-so I can
see what I can do with that tonite or tomorrow if you want.
My suggestion....digitize it and sew it right on if you want!
That would look real sharp. Have you got it digitized yet-
do your own digitizing?

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sep 25, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Jo Leftwich wrote:

Roland, I would like red. Can you make my logo look
good on red?

Jo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just Sew It Custom Embroidery
Delta, Colorado