[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT questions

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:28:59 -0800

Hey Rod,
Aaron just informed me you'll be in my area on Tuesday.
Do you have any extra time? I'm trying to decide  if I should
try to see if I can schedule a quick once over of my 4.
Everything seems to be working pretty well, except none of my trimmers
seem to work consistently despite our best efforts to clean them.
and I have one machine that seems to sew inconsistently.
Let me know if you maybe have any extra time or what
kind of rates I'm up against.
You can  do it off list if you'd like.

Thanks
Ron Vinyard