[amayausers] Amaya XT questions

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:27:34 -0800

Hey all, I haven't been able to find any photos
anywhere in Melco land of the new XT version that doesn't
have a garment on it. I am really interested at looking
at the new look of the bobbin area/ needle plate area
and the how the hat clamp system fits down closer to it.
If any one is willing to take some photos and send them my way
or point me to a source I'd appreciate it.
I 've been having glitches with my mail server on some attachments
so you could us my webmail address if you want.
rvinyard@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance, I want to think about selling two older
versions and buying two XT versions.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176