[amayausers] Re: Amaya OS Flex+ question

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:33:15 -0600

Well, if you can't run the machines independently, that's got to be a
bummer.  Check your packing slip to make sure that they do indicate your
purchase was for Flex + and not simply for Flex.  A customer of mine was
really upset that he didn't have Design Shop Pro +.  Later Melco clarified
for him that he hadn't paid for it.  (Whoops.)
This may sound silly but are you reading from a previous manual?
Or is this the manual in software that comes with the new OS. That should be
the most recent.
I'll go check my laptop and see what I get however I have no machine to
connect to.  We'll see what happens.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery