[amayausers] Re: Amaya OS Flex+ question

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:17:54 -0700

Thanks Ed, yes, I checked Tools/Security/General and it shows Design Shop
Pro+ but only Amaya 2005 Flex. I think we have a "minor" problem of being
given the wrong update code--they only gave us Amaya 2005 Flex ---and not
Flex+.  Yes, I do have our original invoice, packing slip, email, etc.
showing we purchased "Plus" upgrade for both.  Will call Melco first thing
in the morning and get a new code. Guess that explains why we don't see
"Advanced Mode" huh?  LOL  Thanks.
Sharon