[amayausers] Amaya For Sale

  • From: Barbara Hazelrig-Mirsky <mirrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:55:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Please, please. BEWARE.  The crooks are everywhere.  Before you seriously
consider
buying this machine, ask  a lot of questions.   Beware of anyone who wants the
money sent Western Union or other express money service.  Beware of anyone who
tells you to send the money to a holding company until you are satisfied that
what you bought is what you got.  Beware of anyone who tells you that they
are paying the shipping and will ship it back at their expense if you are not
statisfied.
They offer you legitimate looking websites, etc.  I checked  out the addresses
of the so-called holding company's facilities -- all fraudulent.  Needless to
say, I did NOT send the money.  My crook gave me a serial number and some other
information.  They were operating outside of this country, but I am also aware
of the crooks using US addresses as well.  BE CAREFUL with your hard earned
money.