[amayausers] Re: Alphabets on Sale

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:39:35 -0700

Jan,

 While in Design Shop, go to the Help, then Help Topics, then click on the
Alphabets and bring up the Alphabet Code Sheets. In the Alphabet Code Sheets
is a listing of all the alphabets that are included with Design Shop, and
there is a listing of what is called Premium Alphabets. The Premium
Alphabets are not included with Design Shop. All Premium Alphabets are
currently on sale as a buy one get one free. For pricing, call MelcoMart at
800-877-4272. Most of the Premium Alphabets are normally $125.00. There are
a few that are more and a few that are less, so it is best to call and get
the price on any you may be interested in.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems