[amayausers.com] Re: Alphabet Editor

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:58:58 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/506.html#000001

Mine works fine.  So, lets figure out why you are having trouble.  Do you have
the 3D on?

You should be starting out with a letter (Capital letter) that is 1" high.  You
should NOT change the size in the Alpha Editor.  It does bad things when you
do.  Did you read about it in the Help files?

Maybe you can send me one letter (if they are individual files) or the name of
the font if you are tweaking a TTF.  Maybe it is the font.

Can you tell me exactly the steps you are using?  And what about your
resources?  Got enough memory? How many other programs are running?
Private email meif your want.

Juli in Kona