[amayausers.com] Re: Adding Mighty Hoop to hoop list

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:50:44 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1385/2.html#000015

Hi Paulscyn,

Sorry I do not have the EMT-10 nor Design Shop so I am unable to answer your
questions.  I do all of my digitizing in Bernina V6 which is made by Wilcom.
The numbers I posted are for the Amaya OS in hoop setup.

On another note, I have been testing new Mighty Hoops for Hoopmaster and have
provided them a detailed Amaya OS hoop setup tutorial with all the coordinates
for all sizes of their Mighty Hoops that they can provide to their customers.

Hoopmaster has redesigned their 5.5 x 5.5 Mighty Hoop and it is blue instead of
white.  Fortunately, the coordinates I have provided in this message thread
work for those as well.

Cheers,