[amayausers.com] Re: Adding Mighty Hoop to hoop list

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1385.html#000002

I don't know the parameters for the exact hoop you two are talking about, but I
do know how to set up a "custom" hoop so you can select it from the list.  Go
under tools>hoop setup>add hoop>next, name the hoop (I guess I would call this
one MH11x13 for example)>click ok>select what type (circle, square,
rectangle)>set X  Y parameter (this is the part you'll have to get the
information on)&gtclick apply, and then ok.  Now you can select this hoop from
the hoop list on the right above the color sequence box in OS.  Hope this helps
folks.