[amayausers] Actifeed Question

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:08:21 -0500

Hey All:

Have been playing around with actifeed and I do like it so far.

Had a question though after an experience tonite.  Sewed out a design on 2
pieces of cutaway only - each 1.5 oz.  Came out nice, and it started out sewing
much of the fill area on 2.

Then added a polo with 2 of the same pieces of cutaway, and it started sewing
on the exact same Material thickness.  Now, I'm not an expert in this (which is
why I am asking), but I would think adding a shirt in would have at least
bumped it up 1 or 2 notches.

BTW, I have loaded Jeff's patch file :)

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:25:17 -0800