[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA XT Bobbin case area making LOUD noise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 05:11:27 UT

This message was posted by Leighton on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/827.html#000007

Rod, also, when we did the hook timing....it said that if our number that is
noted at the bottom of the machine is not a rounded number ie: if its 200.2 to
round it to 199 position. I did that because our number was 200.4. Whenever I
checked the head timing, up and then down, it would go to position 180.1. I
read on in the instructions and it said if our number is between 2 certain
numbers when the head goes down, then we're timed. Is this true? Or do I keep
repeating the steps until I get it positioned to exactly 199 when I do head up
and then head down? I appreciate your input especially being that it is on the
weekend.