[amayausers] 4-color screen printing/direct to garment printer

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:12:11 EDT

Hi all,

I need some help. I have a customer looking for a few photo prints on black
t-shirts. I know I can do a digital transfer (laser printer transfers). I just
 saw a demo on the DTG printer...very nice but I don't own one. I'm thinking
another possibilty is 4-color screen printing but I don't know if its cost
effective with a small run (20 or so). So if someone can enlighten me on the
screenprinting process or if someone has a garment printer (or a good source
for  this), I would be most appreciative. Thanks.
Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467