[amayausers] Re: 3D Foam Question

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:32:40 -0800

Thanks so much Ed, that was so informational. I really appreciate it. I
decided a long time ago not  to even go there with digitizing, I stand
in awe of those that do it daily and do it well. I would just like to be
able to maybe do the SIMPLE things, and not waste my digitizers time.
I will give this a try on the logo I just did, it totally makes sense to
run it in a zig zag pattern!

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA