[amayausers] Re: $3 per 1000 stitches digitizing

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:37:30 EDT

I received it as well. I may send them a file for a sample (I've got a
non-profit that would really benefit). As long as the first one's free!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 7/28/2006 2:49:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  came to me unsolicited.  Has anyone else received it and/or do any  =
of you know anything about the company?
Thanks!
Sandra  Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015    800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more  visible!
----- Original Message -----=20