[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise to Embroidery Success!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:33:40 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/108.html

Just wanted to let everyone know that we still have a few more cabins available
for next years Cruise to Embroidery Success featuring Joyce Jagger the
Embroidery Coach.

You can visit her website to find more information on next years cruise here:

 http://www.joycejag  ger.com/CruiseWi thTheEmbroideryC oach.php

If you have any questions about the upcoming cruise please fill free to contact
us.

We also have set up a Yahoo Group to help everyone stay informed about the
upcoming cruise.

We hope you will join us on this great learning vacation!