[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise to Embroidery Success!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:03:38 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/108.html#000002

Hey Susan~

  I too am looking forward to February's cruise after one of my busiest summers
I have had since I started doing embroidery.  Hope everyone else has been busy!
:-)

  You are always one step ahead of me on the shore excursions.  I know that Sue
and I were looking at the Rain Forest excursion but that Bacardi one sounds
like it might be alot more fun and hubby doesn't like to walk to much so that
might work.  He won't like St. Thomas as all I plan on doing is shopping, so
many good deals to be had on that island...Man is it February yet?

   Can't wait to see you and Cary again...I will try and look at shore
excursions sometime soon as the kids go back to school on Monday and as soon as
I get all my rhinestone orders and embroidery orders out the door maybe I can
sit and look over the shore excursions.

   Hey we are going to do the same hotel as the last one for the pre night so
hopefully we will get that finalized soon.

Talk to you later!