[alpaca_fibre] International Alpaca Handbook

  • From: Ian Watt <alpacaconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:23:38 -0700

It is my pleasure to advise that the book is scheduled to arrive at
Long Beach, California on May 1 after a long and tortuous gestation and
birth!
It has turned out to exceed my best hopes and has been very
enthusiastically received by the few people who received advance copies
last week.
i am now delivering on my offer to you all at the various workshops
around the country.
The book retail;s for $65.50 delivered through the website.
I am offering it to recipients of this list for $50.00 delivered by
media mail anywhere in the USA.
To take up this offer  please send your cheque made out to me at

120 San Fernando Avenue
Morro Bay  CA  93442

and I will send your copy as soon as it has cleared customs.
If the book does not meet your expectations, please feel free to return
it in its original condition and I will refund your purchase price.
The website is being upgraded with samples from the book at
www.alpacahandbook.com if you would like to take a look later next week.

Cheers,
Ian Watt

---
List Name: Alpaca Fibre Production
ListAddress: alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Administrator: Ian Watt (alpacaconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

"unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the Subject line of the email.