[ai_group] Re: (No To: ai_group@freelists.org

  • From: John Jacques <johnj_01201@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:00:20 -0700 (PDT)

Here's what is going on with it. I just opened up the C file and  I
used my super duper CGICELL program and threw the newsparsing code into
the top of it. It dumps the newsgroup into a MySQL SQL table. I can
change it to comma delimited very easily.

I'm not going to give out my CGICELL program, but if you want I can
copy and past the C code that parsed the newsgroup information if you
would like it.

I just thought it is not use making it in BCX because Windows Netscape
is all encrypted so it wont work. It requires plain dump of the
newsgroup header and message to a file that it would read.

What do you think?

http://taxes.yahoo.com/