[ai_group] Re: (No To: ai_group@freelists.org

  • From: John Jacques <johnj_01201@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

Uggg, my last reply didn't go threw, so here's a summary of what it
said:

My exact thoughts! I have a newsgroup parser that pulls all the data
into a comma delimted table. It is in C and for the Linux platform, but
I should be able to get it working on Windows.

I have to put together a relational database program and an interface
for it. I have massive plans for all of this.

Thanks
John

http://taxes.yahoo.com/