[adtools] Re: libstdc++-v3 Multilib Support

  • From: Sebastian Bauer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:34:03 +0200

Hi!

Am 11.07.2010 11:42, schrieb Olaf Barthel:
The changes required to get shared object support to work are minimal.
It's just that I didn't get much Amiga software development done lately.
I'm somewhat burnt out :-(

If it is indeed only somewhat than there is nothing better than a rest.

I don't think that is urgent to have shared lib support for clib2 as well. Maybe it would even make the things too complex because one needs to distinguish between newlib and clib2 shared objects then.

How does soft floating point support work, actually? The 68k flavour of
clib2 uses the mathieee libraries if you enable this option. This is
probably not how it's supposed to be done on the PPC platform, is it?

I don't know. But I suppose that if neigther newlib nor clib2 provide soft-float support we can omit building these flavors. One thing less to care about ;)

Bye,
Sebastian
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools