[adaptivetec] eed replacement for parrot

  • From: Marigold Meriweather <wildthread@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yahoo groups blindtech <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:39:48 -0700

Hello all,
If any of you know of some device to replace the parrot, I would like to hear about it. Mine stopped recognizing voice. Since buying another one is not an option I want to find something to replace it.
The features I need are primarily the phone book and appointment function. I do not need it to dial a phone, since I seldom used that anyway. I just need something small enough to carry in pocket or purse. I use the calculator too, but not all the time.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Marigold