[adaptivetec] e: Re: eed replacement for parrot

  • From: Marigold Meriweather <wildthread@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:49:26 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion Scott, I have a couple of months to run on my current phone contract, and want to change my provider. I have resisted the idea of buying the phone to support one or other of these softwares, but since I do use a cell phone, it might make more sense to skip the other device.
Marigold