[adaptivetec] Re: Would an iTunes audio book play on my plextalk?

  • From: "Laura Daly" <LDaly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:59:07 -0700

Hi Julie and all, do you ever use Adobe Acrobat for reading textbooks.
All of my text books from school come in this format.  Many of these
books are not accessible with JAWS.  I have the accessible version of
Adobe, as far as I know anyway.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how
to access these books?  I am also trying out a voice note.  I am not
sure if I can read Adobe files on this device; does anyone have any idea
if you can do this with the voice note?   =20

Much thanks,=20

Laura Daly
LoopNet Inc.
Client Services