[adaptivetec] Re: Working with JAWS in Excel

  • From: "Laura Daly" <LDaly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:14:12 -0700

Thank you Scott and all for your help; I used the applications key for
the first time this morning and also the f2 function in Excel. =20

I have two more questions; how do you move to a specific cell in Excel?
For Example, say I want to go the cell f7, how do I move directly to
that cell without tabbing or arrowing around?=20

Much Thanks,

Laura Daly
LoopNet Inc.
Client Services