[adaptivetec] Re: What is the difference?

  • From: Steven Clark <sclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:59:21 -0700

I found this statement on the ExpressCard web site:

Although CardBus PC Cards and ExpressCard modules are not designed to
function in the same slot, inserting a CardBus card into an ExpressCard
slot or vice versa will not cause any damage to either part.

So I would say they won't work either way.

Steve

Steven Clark
Adaptive Technology Services
629 Divisadero Street