[adaptivetec] Re: Opening Zipped Files

  • From: "shbishop" <shbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:33:50 -0400

Hi Scott:

I go into my documents and move to the file that is zipped. I've tried
opening the file by hitting enter followed by alt and get told that the file
is invalid or corrupt.

Also, I've tried going into the file menu before opening the file. I arrow
down to open sub-menu. A menu comes up and I hit enter on compressed/zipped
folder. I hit enter on that but then I get the message that the file is
either invalid or corrupt.

Is it that I don't have the software to open it?

Sandy