[adaptivetec] Re: BrailleNote question

  • From: "Lana Lee" <ratandox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:38:57 -0800

HI Christina,
I would love to help... But, I also had the same issues with my Voice Note and would love to hear from others also. Because my VN kept going into hibernation and not coming out of it, I also went through the hidden files and the My Memo thing to claear out the memory on my flash drive. The memory did go up in capacity, but I still had problems. Since it was still under warranty, Human Ware had me send it in for a check and installed a new battery. Unfortunately, my Voice Note still locks up, but not as much as it used to. Let me know if you find a solution to the issue and I'd love to hear what if any others have had the same problem.
Oh, and yes, there are good and bad help at tech support. Keep trying.

Good luck,
Lana

----- Original Message ----- From: <peacefortheworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>