[adaptivetec] Re: Adobe acrobat

  • From: "Rob Simon" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:39:10 -0800

Hi Laura,

Thanks, I did get the info I needed.

blessings Rob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Laura Daly
  To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: 'Roberto Gonzalez'
  Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:53 PM
  Subject: [adaptivetec] Re: Adobe acrobat

  Hi Rob, I hope I am not too late in answering your question.  Do you have the
latest version of Adobe Acrobat on your computer?  Also what version of JAWS
are you running?  The latest version I am aware of is 7.0.  If you do not; try
downloading the latest version.

  Laura Rodriguez

  Adaptive Technology Trainer

  408-569-8539