[adaptivetec] Re: A Question About the Iphone 5c

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <wigfield3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:20:24 -0800

Hi Shin,

Thank you for the information.

I will give it a try.

Ila
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shen" <goalball@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 8:33 AM
Subject: [adaptivetec] Re: A Question About the Iphone 5c

Hello Ila,
You can install the Office Compatibility Pack which will allow your
Office 2003 open newer files. Please see pasted link below and
download info from Microsoft. If you need anymore help, let me know.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074

On 3/3/15, Ila Wigfield <wigfield3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I received an Iphone 5c and I went to the AT&T store and had it activated
and set up.

I received some information from sever people on this list and it is much
appreciated.

I believe that it was Rob Simon who sent me some documentation on this
subject, but I am still using Windows XP and all of my other programs such
as Word, are 2003 files and will not open newer word documents.

Does anyone have a way to make these learning documents into a Word file
that my ancient computer will be able to read?

All help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Ila

--