[adaptivetec] A Question About the Iphone 5c

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <wigfield3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adaptive Technology Services" <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:04:46 -0800

Hello all,

I received an Iphone 5c and I went to the AT&T store and had it activated and
set up.

I received some information from sever people on this list and it is much
appreciated.

I believe that it was Rob Simon who sent me some documentation on this subject,
but I am still using Windows XP and all of my other programs such as Word, are
2003 files and will not open newer word documents.

Does anyone have a way to make these learning documents into a Word file that
my ancient computer will be able to read?

All help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Ila