[adaptech] Re: new members welcome

  • From: Adam Macleod <va3aum@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:01:38 -0400 (EDT)

Oh nothing much Mathew. I'm new here, just got Shane to join me. He has kindly
made me a moderator and has given me other priveleeges that we have agreed on.
I odn't know how to appear as a moderator in a mesage, but I'll work that out
with him. I'm going to be figuring out how to login to the freelists.org
manager nad all that good stuff. Anyways, what's up yall? I'm thinking of
making a Newbies To Linux list, so if any of you want to join, I'll be getting
that up soon. It will probably be newbies2linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at the
address, it's got a number 2 in it to look cool, and to make it shorter. If any
of you wish to subscribe to the list, give me a shout either privately at
va3aum@xxxxxxxx or via the list. Just a question to administrators, are users
allowed to post their wishes to join my mailing list, or would you prefer it be
sent to my private mail box? I suppose it would get annoying for users not
interested. Yeah, for the sake of annoyance to other users, just send me
private emails with email address, and I'll subscribe you to my new list once
it gets up. We'll be talking about linux and what it's like to be a newby and
we can also talk about anything that has to do with Linux. You should note that
I will have the right to delete or edit any offensive or offtopic posts to my
list. I'm not quite sure if I have Shane's permission to do that on his list.
Maybe you could drop me a note on that Shane. I don't want to be doing things
I'm not allowed to do on this list, as I'm am not the rightful owner, and I
wish to respect the wishes of the list owner and it's users. Well, it's a long
post, so talk to yall later.Chow for now! Adam
MacleodModerator:va3aum@xxxxxxxxxxxx@va3aum.comadam20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.va3aum.com
 Need webspace or streaming services, contact:adam@xxxxxxxxxx

Matthew Elliff <gowrone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
what's up adam!