[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Letter to Veterinarian

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:03:28 EDT

What an excellent letter!  I think you're right.....there must be a  way
for us to use it as an educational tool.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)
 and _http://www.igive.com_ (http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)

In a message dated 6/21/2010 9:36:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This sample letter could be slightly modified &  used for educating
politicians.  With November's election upcoming, maybe  we could find a way to
use
it to our advantage.

Brenda

In a message dated 6/21/2010 12:23:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bedrckbouv@xxxxxx a messag

Delegates,

The following link is to the sample letter to Veterinarians that Jim
Effron prepared and handed out at the June Legislative Caucus.    It really
hits
on the key issues concerning the relationship between vets  and pet owners.
Please share this letter with your club members  and encourage them to send
it to their vet.  Be sure to let us know at  the next Legislative Caucus
about any feedback from the vets!!

Patte Klecan
Delegate, Am. Bouvier des Flandres Club

  _http://www.naiaonlihttp://www.naiaohttp://www.nahttp://www._