[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Having a plan

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 07:42:44 EDT

Sorry to hear this news.  But you are right:  everyone does need  to have a
plan in place "just in case".  And the more dogs you have, the  more
detailed your plan needs to be.  Hope y'all are able to get all of  them
satisfactorily placed.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)
 and _http://www.igive.com_ (http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)

In a message dated 7/5/2010 6:56:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I haven't sent mine  yet.  The Collie Rescue Foundation, on whose board I
serve, has been  involved in the dispersal of a critically ill breeder's
collies, so I haven't  had time to think about much else.  Now that it is over
intend to get  it done.

We all need to make  arrangements for our dogs, even if we intend to live
forever!

Brenda