[accmemberdiscussion] Fwd: AKC's Taking Command - January 2011

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:34:12 EST

Just in case you didn't get this from AKC............

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)