[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Dog breeder sues animal shelter

  • From: "BONNIE HALE" <BFANCITP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:55:44 -0600

Thanks for sending this article.  For some reason if you have a lot of dogs,
you are immediately deemed to be BAD.  The large breeding kennels of old had
many dogs, kennel masters, the whole system and geared to take care of them.
These days you are evil if you do.  I do not think you should have that many
either, but then I am not there to see they were taken care of.  It is a
number, not the true scene of what goes on.
  Bonnie

http://www.fancitoypoodles.com<http://www.fancitoypoodles.com/>
http://petakillsanimals.com<http://petakillsanimals.com/>

There's a battle ragin' and