[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Bessemer Animal Shelter Donation refused by Mayor

  • From: Theresa M Cook <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ALPet-Law <alpet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ACC <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:52:02 -0500

Thanks Joyce, for finding this article!  =)

From Joyce:
This article is all that I could find.  Apparently someone wants to discuss the
mayor's refusal to accept donations for the shelter, rightly so.
http://bessemeropinions.blogspot.com/2009/09/western-tribune-column-sept-9-2009.html

Theresa
RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama
The video HSUS wants to hide!
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~
Bing™  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.