accessible-iOS VO interruption of phone call

  • From: "Anthony06" <anthonywatters06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:26:19 -0000

Hi all,

I have recently joined the list as I am trying out an Iphone 4 that I got from
my sister when she upgraded to the 5.

The phone worked perfectly for her running IOS6. however, since I installed 7.3
and switched on Voice Over, the slightest movement of the hand set while on a
call causes VO to announce the name of the person I have called, interrupting
the call for a couple of seconds to do so.

Has anyone on the list encountered this issue before and is there a simple
solution. I am hoping it is just something in the settings that needs adjusting.

Regards

Louis