accessible-iOS Re: VO interruption of phone call

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:35:23 -0700

Hi, as far as I know there is nothing that you can do within settings to
prevent this.  There are work arounds however that you can do.
First you can turn off voice over with a triple click of the home key if you
have it enabled, and or you can mute voice over in a call by doing a double tap
with 3 fingers and then again to unmute it after the call.