accessible-iOS Re: sound trivia question.

  • From: bcplaze@xxxxxxx
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:57:48 -0500 (EST)

now why didn't I think of that.  I shall tell you why--that is most
deffinitely an obscure answer at the very least.  Thanks a lot.  I've  been
stuck
on that thing for three days.--Barbara

In a message dated 11/4/2013 4:54:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mermaid7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Answer...Antique

On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:47 PM, _bcplaze@aol.com_ (mailto:bcplaze@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

Okay, the sound is a clock ticking, then Westminster chimes and the  clock
chimes three o'clock.  None of the obvious things will work for  the correct
letters aren't there.  Here is a list of the ones I can  remember--t o n u
i l q u n d e a  I had the filter show me one letter,  costing me 60 coins
of course, and I got a capital I.  Can anyone  help?  Thanks.--Barbara.

In a message dated 11/4/2013 12:27:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
_mermaid7@bellsouth.net_ (mailto:mermaid7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

It has been discovered that the sound order is different from one  person
to another.

Can you describe what you think the sound may be or at least provide  the
given letters.

Donna

On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:59 AM, _bcplaze@aol.com_ (mailto:bcplaze@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

Okay, so I guess games might not be my stongpoint, but I enjoy the
attempts.  I'm stuck on number 31 in sound trivia.  Tried lots  of letter
combinations but no luck.  Any ideas?   Thanks.--Barbara