accessible-iOS Re: sound trivia question.

  • From: bcplaze@xxxxxxx
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:47:25 -0500 (EST)

Okay, the sound is a clock ticking, then Westminster chimes and the clock
chimes three o'clock.  None of the obvious things will work for the correct
letters aren't there.  Here is a list of the ones I can remember--t o n u i
 l q u n d e a  I had the filter show me one letter, costing me 60 coins of
 course, and I got a capital I.  Can anyone help?   Thanks.--Barbara.

In a message dated 11/4/2013 12:27:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mermaid7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It has been discovered that the sound order is different from one person
to another.

Can you describe what you think the sound may be or at least provide the
given letters.

Donna

On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:59 AM, _bcplaze@aol.com_ (mailto:bcplaze@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

Okay, so I guess games might not be my stongpoint, but I enjoy the
attempts.  I'm stuck on number 31 in sound trivia.  Tried lots of  letter
combinations but no luck.  Any ideas?   Thanks.--Barbara