accessible-iOS Re: Question about refund

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, IOS <gold-idevice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:33:11 -0800

Also after you ask for the refund and they refund your account, you will not see the refund in your account until you sign out of your apple id and back in. Not sure why this is, but that's how it is. So let's say you have $15 on your apple id and you did not buy anything since you asked for the refund. Now it has been a few days and you want to make sure they refunded you. You go check your balance and it is still $15. But then you sign out of your apple id and back in. Now if the thing they are refunding you for is $5 then you will now see a $20 balance on your apple id. As a sidenote: if you see 2 different balances on 2 different devices and you are not sure how much you have on your apple id, sign out and back in on both devices. Now both devices will have the same balance and it will be your true balance. I am not sure why this happens, but what I have noticed is that let's say for example you have $15 on your apple id. Then you buy something for $2 on one of your devices and something else for $3 on another device on the same apple id. You would think both devices would say you had a balance of $10, right? Wrong. What actually ends up happening is the device you used to get the $2 item will say you have a balance of $13 and the device you used to get the $3 item will say you have $12. The only way to fix this and get both devices displaying a $10 balance, which is your true balance is to sign out of the apple id on both devices, then sign back in on both devices. Here's one more example: you have $15 on your apple id. You buy something for $4 on one of your devices and on another device on the same apple id you do not buy anything. The device you used to get the $4 item will say you have $11, but the device you got nothing on will still say you have $15. And again the only way to fix this is sign out and back on on both devices. I hope that made sense and please let me know if you need me to explain more.