[accesscomp] TONIGHT, TEK TALK, SEPTEMBER 22, 8 PM EDT, JONATHAN MOSEN, THE IPHONE WITHOUT THE I AND A DISCUSSION OF IOS 8. THE PAT PRICE ROOM: WWW.ACCESSIBLEWORLD.ORG

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:19:16 -0700

Dear Friends,

You are all cordially invited to attend our weekly Tek Talk Meeting on
Monday September 22 at 8 pm EDT. Our honored guest will be Jonathan Mosen to
discuss his book: THE IPHONE WITHOUT THE I." He will also discuss IOS 8.

Go to: www.accessibleworld.org and enter on the Pat Price Room. Put your
full name in the user name field and just log in as no password is needed.

Bob Acosta

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044