[accesscomp] Re: I Phones Tutorials

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:04:40 -0500

First, Pat, congradulations on getting your new iPhone. I have an iPod Touch
and they are very similar. The absolute best advice I can give you for
learning to use your iPhone is to purchase a book from National Braille
Press entitled Getting Started With The iPhone by Anna Dresner and Dean
Martineau. The book is $18 and comes in several formats for your
convenience. You can obtain the book from www.braille.com

You can find several tutorials on using the iPhone or iPod Touch from
www.blindcooltech.com but none of them takes you from step 1 to where you
want to be. The book I mentioned does exactly that.

hth

  _____