[accesscomp] Fw: Accessible World Tek Talk Archives Archive Update

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:30:23 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <donotreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:06 PM
Subject: Accessible World Tek Talk Archives Archive Update

Posted by: admin

ACCESSIBLE WORLD PRESENTS STOCKING STUFFERS PART II has been posted to the
Tek Talk Archives Archives and can also be found on the front page of
http://accessibleworld.org/ under the "Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/content/accessible-world-presents-stocking-stuffers-part-ii

The link to download the file is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/stocking-stuffers-part-2-11-11-13.mp3

Tek Talk Archives description:

Accessible World StockingStuffers cordially invites all persons to do their
shopping for the holidays with our wonderful vendors who have chosen to
participate in our two part program this year.
   At 8 pm EST, we feature DaleCampbell, President, Blind Mice mart:
Office Phone: 713-893-7277
www.blindmicemart.com/

This is a true opportunity for you to do all of your holiday shopping right
here in this virtual mall.

8:45 to 9:30, Michael Mccarty, American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 1800-223-1839
Web Site: www.aph.org

Mike will talk about what the Printing House catalog looks like this year.

9:30 to 10 pm EST
Presenter: Laz mesa, President
Accessible electronics

Accessible Electronics has some great savings this holiday season. Be
sure to check our specials page regularly as we have a weekly special
on our Talking MP3 Players as well as great stocking stuffers such as
memory cards, portable fold-out speakers, wall chargers, and USB
cables, all of which can be used with other devices such as laptops,
netbooks, smartphones, other blind-only players, etc:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html To hear our Talking MP3
Players and some of their features, just listen to or download this
presentation:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Follow Accessible World on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/accessibleWrld

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities
designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that
adversely affect them.
http://accessibleworld.org/