[accesscomp] Fw: Accessible World Tek Talk Archives Archive Update

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:11:57 -0800

    Accessible World Invites You To Our Christmas Program has been posted to
the
Tek Talk Archives Archives and can also be found on the front page of
http://accessibleworld.org/ under the "Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/content/accessible-world-invites-you-our-christmas-program

Tek Talk Archives description:

Family comes in many forms.   All take time for  celebrations of special
days
and moments in their lives. At Accessible World, we value your participation
in and loyal attendance of events      throughout the year. As another
comes
   to a close,  we want to spend a special evening with you and   hope
you
will find time in your  busy holiday season for this  spectacular  Christmas
program. It is a celebration  and our way to say how much you matter to us.

What makes this program different from all the rest? Think of the best
Christmas or  holiday events you attend. The most memorable  have music and
    stories   which leave a legacy of happiness

We promise on this  occasion to share the joyous spirit of the season  with
music and stories of holiday cheer.  Whether familiar or never heard
before,
we promise a program you won’t forget.

What would Christmas be without a gift. Those who wish to share a brief
story
of the most thoughtful gift received by them for Christmas will not only
share a  heart warming story.  A gift of $300 will be given to the story
voted most thoughtful.    What is  yours?  We want to hear about it.  You
just might win. If not, you have had the chance to share something   which
will enrich all who hear it.

Accessible World is what it is because you care. We wish you and yours joy
during this very meaningful  time  and invite you to all that waits in the
years to come. Put a special note on your calendar to attend a Christmas
event as only Accessible World and you can do it.

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities
designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that
adversely affect them.
http://accessibleworld.org/