[accesscomp] FW: Friday finds for June 5 2015

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tek-talk-discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:34:01 -0700

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044

www.helpinghands4theblind.org

From: dan Thompson [mailto:dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 11:11 AM
To: dan Thompson
Subject: Friday finds for June 5 2015

Friday finds for Friday june 5 2015

Things to ponder:

If you asked a librarian where the books on self help were would they tell
you, or would that defeat the purpose?

If ATM stands for Automatic Teller Machine, why do we call it an ATM
machine? And if

Fact of the day:

Contents:

1. Nine Strange Sounds No One can Explain

2. Free Training Webinar: Strategies for navigating and interacting with
complex web pages using Window-Eyes

3. A Very Excellent Source for Free RingTones Sounds and Notifications

4. Suggestion for when dictation is not working on your IPhone

5. It's All About That Sauce:

6. TypeAbility, a typing tutorial that goes with JAWS

7. Rita's iDevice Advice for May 25, 2015: Accessing the Notification
Center

*I) 9 Strange Sounds No One Can Explain

Source page:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/62731/9-strange-sounds-no-one-can-explain

All the sounds mentioned below can be heard at the link above.

1. Upsweep

Upsweep is an unidentified sound that’s existed at least since the Pacific
Marine Environmental Laboratory began recording SOSUS—an underwater sound
surveillance system with listening stations around the world—in 1991. The
sound “consists of a long train of narrow-band upsweeping sounds of several
seconds duration each.” The source location is difficult to identify, but
it's in the Pacific, around the halfway point between Australia and South
America. Upsweep changes with the seasons, becoming loudest in spring and
autumn, though it isn’t clear why. The leading theory is that it’s related
to volcanic activity.

2. The Whistle was recorded on July 7, 1997, and only one hydrophone—the
underwater microphones used by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration (NOAA)—picked it up. The location is unknown and limited
information has made it difficult to speculate on the source.

3. Bloop

Bloop is the big kahuna in unexplained sounds. In 1997 (a big year for
auditory ocean mysteries), an extremely powerful, ultra-low-frequency sound
was detected at various listening stations thousands of miles apart and
traced to somewhere west of the southern tip of South America. The sound
only lasted about a minute and and was heard repeatedly over the summer, but
not since. Bloop is generally believed to be the sound of a massive
icequake, but scientists haven’t totally ruled out the possibility that the
sound originated from something “organic.”

That’s where things get eerie. If an animal was the source of Bloop, it
would have to be larger than a blue whale. The most fanciful of all
theories stems from the fact that Bloop’s location is somewhat close to
author H.P. Lovecraft’s fictional sunken city of R’lyeh, where the creature
known as Cthulhu lies “dead but dreaming.” Cthulhu can best be described as
part man, dragon, and octopus, which seems as likely a source as any for
the ocean’s greatest aural anomaly.

4. Julia

Julia was recorded on March 1, 1999, lasted for roughly 15 seconds, and was
loud enough to be heard by the entire Equatorial Pacific Ocean hydrophone
array. An Antarctic iceberg run aground is the leading suspect for its
source.

5. Slow Down

Slow Down was first recorded on May 19, 1997 and is also credited to an
iceberg running aground, though some people insist it might be a giant
squid. The sound, lasting about 7 minutes, gradually decreases in
frequency, hence the name “slow down.” Like Upsweep, the sound has been
heard periodically since it was initially detected.

6. The Hum

The Hum has been recorded on several occasions, mostly during the last 50
years or so. In these cases, there have been reports of a relentless and
troubling low-frequency humming noise that can only heard by a certain
portion of the population. It’s difficult to pinpoint when instances of the
Hum began, but it’s been well-documented since the 1970s, and since then,
cases have popped up all over the world—from Ontario, Canada to Taos, New
Mexico to Bristol, England to Largs, Scotland and Auckland, New Zealand.

In most instances, the affected group only makes up around two percent of
the population, but for those individuals, the Hum is largely inescapable
and impossible to track. Those affected report never having heard noises
before, and say the Hum is generally heard indoors and becomes louder at
night. It’s also most common in rural and suburban areas and among people
between age 55 and 70.

Scientists have long investigated the cause of the drone, occasionally
tracing it to industrial equipment emitting particular frequencies. For the
most part, though, the sound has left the world completely puzzled. The
list of other possible culprits is long and wide-ranging—wireless
communication devices, power or gas lines, electromagnetic radiation, radio
waves, or earth tremors are all suspects. Because the Hum appears and
disappears and because the cause may vary from case to case, the phenomenon
still baffles researchers. At this point, a few things are clear: The Hum
is real and likely a byproduct of 21st-century living.

7. Skyquakes

Skyquakes, or unexplained sonic booms, have been heard around the world for
the last 200 years or so, usually near bodies of water. These
headscratchers have been reported on the Ganges in India, the East Coast
and inland Finger Lakes of the U.S., near the North Sea, as well as in
Australia, Japan, and Italy. The sound—which has been described as
mimicking massive thunder or cannon fire—has been chalked up to everything
from meteors entering the atmosphere to gas escaping from vents in the
Earth's surface (or the gas exploding after being trapped underwater as a
result of biological decay) to earthquakes, military aircraft, underwater
caves collapsing, and even a possible byproduct of solar and/or earth
magnetic activity.

8. UVB-76

UVB-76, also known as "The Buzzer,” has been showing up on shortwave radios
for decades. It broadcasts at 4625 kHz and after repeated buzzing noises, a
voice occasionally reads numbers and names in Russian. The source and
purpose has never been determined.

9. 52-Hertz whale

Caitlin Schneider <http://mentalfloss.com/authors/caitlin-schneider>

filed under: science <http://mentalfloss.com/section/science>

<http://mentalfloss.com/article/62731/9-strange-sounds-no-one-can-explain>
Share on print
<http://mentalfloss.com/article/62731/9-strange-sounds-no-one-can-explain>
Share on email
<http://mentalfloss.com/article/62731/9-strange-sounds-no-one-can-explain>
Share on stumbleupon
<http://mentalfloss.com/article/62731/9-strange-sounds-no-one-can-explain>
Share on twitter
<http://mentalfloss.com/article/62731/9-strange-sounds-no-one-can-explain>
Share on facebook

http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_640x430/pub
lic/sound.png

Image credit:

istock

Like us on Facebook

Everyone has a favorite Wikipedia rabbit hole. Mine is “List of Unexplained
Sounds <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds> .” I can’t
remember how I first made my way to the page, but its array of sonic
mysteries has shown me that while space is incredible, our planet is its own
frontier of intrigue and unexplainable phenomena.

[...]

*II) Free Training Webinar: Strategies for navigating and interacting with
complex

web pages using Window-Eyes – Part 2

Attachments: Untitled attachment 00022.txt

Greetings,

Many if not all of the financial, shopping, educational and work related

tasks we need to complete in our daily lives can now be performed online.

Therefore, having the skills to successfully access modern and dynamic

web pages will be an essential part of being able to fully participate in

society. To help our customers achieve this goal, Ai Squared will be

presenting a series of free online trainings focused on navigating and

interacting with complex web pages using Window-Eyes.

In part two of the series, tips and techniques will be provided for working

with interactive webpages that you might encounter when shopping online,

signing up for email accounts and downloading files. Demonstrations of

real world tasks on popular websites will be used to help reinforce key

Window-Eyes features and web browsing concepts.

Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our

hope is that Ai Squared’s online training webinars will enhance your

Window-Eyes skill set and provide you with the helpful information you

need to be more productive and successful on your computer.

The training webinar will take place on Thursday, June 18th, 2015 at 2 P.M.

Eastern Time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC during DST) and will last

approximately one hour in length.

To access the webinar, go to http://www.aisquared.com/meeting. Your

username will be your first and last name. The password field should be left

blank. You do not have to register for the training. Please arrive early as

there is a limited amount of participants for each webinar, and access to

the meeting room is based on a first-come, first-served basis!

There will be a corresponding study guide worksheet and answer key made

available prior to the webinar that participants can download from the

webinar training archive.

Please review Knowledge Base Article 2056 to learn more about

participating in a Window-Eyes Webinar with Talking Communities. If you

need help accessing the meeting room, please call Talking Communities

support at (262) 456-5911 or visit their support webpage at

http://www.talkingcommunities.com/support.html.

The webinar will be recorded and made available for download from the

webinar training archive.

If you have specific questions regarding this online training webinar or
have

suggestions for future webinar topics, please contact Marc Solomon via

email at msolomon at aisquared dot com.

Kind Regards,

The Ai Squared Team

*III) A Very Excellent Source for Free RingTones Sounds and Notifications

Hello Everyone, from M. Taylor

Recently, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S 6. While it can never take the
place of my beloved iPhone 6

Plus, it is a very, very well-made and classy device.

One thing I absolutely adore about all of the Galaxy products, especially on
the new S 6, is the number of

native RingTones, sounds, and notifications included with the devices.

A quick Google search will turn up many sites where the stock RingTones for
many popular Android

Smartphones have been ripped and placed in a Zip file, ready to be used by
anyone.

The primary reason why these RingTones are made readily available is so that
those who wish to create

what are known as custom ROMS can more closely mirror the native
manufacturers OS with regard to

basic functionality.

Okay, okay; too much information, right?

The following is text that I posted to an Android list containing the link
to the RingTones, sounds and

notifications for the S 6 which, you may use on your iOS device.

Mark

Download The Samsung Galaxy S 6 and 6 Edge Stock RingTones, Sounds, and
Notifications

For a while now I've been using a text message alert on my iPhone 6 Plus
that I ripped from a Galaxy

Note 2.

There are several ringtones and/or notifications on my Galaxy S 6 that I
want to use on my 6 Plus, as

well.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that all the hard work had already
been done for me as the S 6

and 6 Edge stock sounds are available on The Android Soul.com website.

All they ask is that one gives them credit for the Zip file when sharing the
link or when using the sounds

in a custom ROM.

So, for those of you who want to sprinkle a little Galaxy seasoning into
your Apple sauce (or anything

else for that matter), I offer the following two links:

1.

The direct download link to the Zip file containing all of the stock sounds
for Samsung Galaxy S 6 and 6

Edge:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/downloads/file/S6Rings.zip

2.

The URL to the Android Soul.com site which contains the link listed above:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/download-samsung-galaxy-s6-ringtones-74737/

Please note that all of the files are in their original format said format
being .ogg

In order to be used in iOS as ringtones or notifications, assuming you do
not use iTunes in the

conversion process, they will first have to be converted to .m4a and then
subsequently renamed to

.m4r.

Enjoy,

*IV) Suggestion for when dictation is not working on your IPhone:

First go to settings.

Next go to general.

Next go to keyboard.

Next swipe to enable dictation and then double tap. This will disable
dictation.

Then reenable dictation try that and see if that works.

*V)

It’s All About that Sauce

By Mary Hunt

www.everydaycheapskate.com

Sometime ago, I posted an impromptu fan poll on our Facebook page asking,

“What is your greatest financial temptation?”

Answer choices: accepting more credit, vacation, clothes, new car, stuff for
house,

eating out or none-of-the-above. I thought I could easily predict the
outcome: stuff

for the house would win.

The runaway winner at 41 percent was “eating out.” I guess I should not have
been

surprised.

How much do you think the average American— spends in a year by eating out
at

restaurants?

In 2013, the average “consumer unit” spent $2,625 when eating food away from

home, according to the U.S. Department of Labor—a consumer unit being
defined

as 2.5 people of whom 1.3 are earners, in a household with 1.9 vehicles. You

know, your typical family with half a kid, someone working one-third of the
time and

a vehicle that’s so on its last leg it could only be considered nine-tenths
of a car.

Regardless the humorous definition of a typical family, I find that $2,625
figure to

be not only startling, but worse, seriously understated. In 2013, 81 percent
of the

money spent at full-service restaurants in America was paid in plastic. That
means

only 19 percent pay cash.

Add to this fact roughly half of all credit-card purchases turn into
revolving

consumer debt for many of those “consumer units.” That means that by the
time all

of that eating out actually gets paid for, the real number is at least
double. Let’s just

round it off at $5,000 per consumer unit that pays with a credit card and is

revolving their debt.

Add one more thing to the equation: Wasted food at home. I know the routine

because I struggle with it as well: You load up with groceries, but then the
week

gets crazy busy and who’s got the time or the desire to cook dinner seven
days in

a row?

It’s so much easier to just grab something to bring home or to traipse once
again to

a marginally satisfying restaurant, drop $40 plus tax and tip (at least
another 20

percent pushing that bill to nearly $50) and wonder what on earth you were

thinking.?And it’s not really easier when you consider all of the time,
effort and

money that takes.

Without meaning to let it happen (again), the stuff you bought at the
supermarket

has begun decomposing and in what seems like no time at all and into the
trash it

goes. You may as well have just thrown the money into the trash and saved
all that

time and effort at the grocery store.

Whether eating out is your top temptation or it comes in second or third,
you can

deal with it more effectively if you can figure out how to make eating at
home more

convenient and more delicious than going out. Let me offer these
suggestions:

MAKE A PLAN AND STICK TO IT. This doesn’t have to be anything more

elaborate than something like, Monday: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce. That’s the

easy part. It’s the “stick to it” part that throws us off course so easily
because there

are so many options.

The secret here is to take control of your mind. Do not allow any room for
doubt or

alternatives like,

“… if I feel like it,” or “…if we get home in time.” Don’t allow a thought
like that to

have a spot in your frontal lobe—the part of your brain that makes
decisions.

MAKE IT SPECIAL. I’m the last person on earth to suggest we ban eating out

altogether. But we all know that eating out too often removes much of the

enjoyment. In fact, it becomes a pain to figure out, “Where shall we go this
time?”

If you save eating out for special times like birthdays, anniversaries or
other

celebrations, it will take on a new kind of joy. I’m talking about
curtailing it back to

something like once a month, or even less frequently.

MAKE IT BETTER. The annoying temptation to eat out all of the time will
melt

away when you become such a fabulous cook that eating at home is faster,

cheaper and better than eating out. It’s that simple.

The fastest way to get up to speed with making your own food at home faster
and

better is just one word: sauce.

A great sauce makes 1) food look better, which prompts even the pickiest
eaters to

dive in 2) food taste better than restaurant fare, which given my experience
is not

hard to do and 3) meals cost less. You’ve already paid for the groceries so
no

worries about a big surprise on your next credit-card statement, either.

Bonus: A quick, delicious sauce is the best way to repurpose or even
disguise

leftovers.

Here for your culinary enjoyment are five of the best, easiest and most
scrumptious

sauces ever. These five recipes could make all the difference for you this
month to

help you eat out less, enjoy eating at home more—and pocket the difference.

Walt’s Wharf Dipping Sauce

Walt’s Wharf is a famous seafood restaurant in Seal Beach, Calif., that
features

grilled baby artichokes with this dipping sauce as its signature appetizer.
Simply

amazing.

* 1/4 cup sesame oil

* 1/4 cup olive oil

* 3 tablespoons honey

* 2 tablespoons season salt

* 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

* 1 cup mayonnaise

Combine with whisk, then keep chilled until use. Makes 2 cups. Serves: 16 –
24.

Or 2. It all depends.

Cilantro Cream Sauce

This delicious sauce can be used as a dip or as a sauce for artichokes, fish
or

chicken. In fact, you could smear it on just about anything and experience a

delicious bite of heaven.

* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened

* 1 tablespoon sour cream

* 1 (7 ounce) can tomatillo salsa

* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

* 1 teaspoon celery salt

* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

* 2 teaspoons garlic powder

* 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped

* 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice

Place everything in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and
creamy.

Place in a serving bowl. Done.

Alfredo Sauce

Why spend $10 for a plate of pasta with Alfredo sauce at that restaurant
down the

street when you can make it yourself for about 50-cents per serving at home?
This

is the recipe you want to do it.

* 1/2 cup butter

* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese

* 2 teaspoons garlic powder

* 2 cups milk

* 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese

* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

Melt butter in a medium-size, nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream

cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a
little at

a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove
from

heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly,
thin with

milk as necessary. Toss with hot pasta to serve.

Marinara Sauce

This is it, folks—the marinara sauce everyone loves, even the kiddos.

* 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes

* 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste

* 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

* 1 clove garlic, minced

* 1 teaspoon dried oregano

* 1 teaspoon salt

* 1 tablespoon granulated sugar

* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

* 6 tablespoons olive oil

* 1/3 cup finely chopped onion

* 1/2 cup white wine

In a food processor place Italian stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, chopped
parsley,

minced garlic, oregano, salt, sugar and pepper. Blend until smooth.

In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the finely chopped onion in olive
oil for 2

minutes. Add the blended tomato sauce and white wine. Simmer for 30 minutes,

stirring occasionally.

Teriyaki Sauce

Perfect for chicken, over rice and for dipping just about anything you can
imagine.

* 1 tablespoon cornstarch

* 1 tablespoon cold water

* 1/2 cup white sugar

* 1/2 cup soy sauce

* 1/4 cup cider vinegar

* 1 clove garlic, minced

* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water,
sugar, soy

sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring

frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.

Enchilada Sauce

This is the enchilada sauce that’s so delicious you’ll be tempted to take a
bath in it.

And yes it contains chocolate. Make it ahead as it stores well in the
fridge.

* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

* 1 cup diced onion

* 3 tablespoons chopped garlic

* 1 teaspoon dried oregano

* 1 teaspoon ground cumin

* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour

* 5 tablespoons chili powder (mild or hot)

* 4 1/2 cups chicken broth

* 1/2 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate

Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion until
tender. Stir

in garlic, oregano, cumin and cinnamon; saute for a few minutes.

Stir in flour and chili powder, stirring until sauce thickens. Slowly whisk
in chicken

broth; reduce until sauce reaches desired consistency. Stir in chocolate
until

melted and well blended.

*VI) TypeAbility, a typing tutorial that goes with JAWS

Thanks to a grant, those on SSI can receive copies of TypeAbility, a typing
tutorial that goes with JAWS, for $25. Others can receive it for $50:
http://www.computersfortheblind.net
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0018yOE4kRuiOvk1tg1Ss1pnLksn9uL-cYgn4WuBggZUcFK
76oV-2v7CH6JaD_1mWyEIrDk36kMv9AFgzXJ5n4G6flH_mZHu-He8xt1zy5rj8wUaATA3V5T9wOm
Mopp0hSxtawSZn0fSHiBYszrWnVXuRQ7yM2st8_8gJPl1pm9gwkXjpYV1MiwUg==&c=Ms6dUoiVN
nJZbhNRUlr0dV9atbUPV0KfgQUSqyQxzdy4hnNoFtv30Q==&ch=tH5NzKyJnkqefwuc6btetorea
GsHoWB7FCBe1N_xCsXgsXfr9VSXOg==>

*VII Rita's iDevice Advice for May 25, 2015: Accessing the Notification
Center

Rita's iDevice Advice for May 25, 2015: Accessing the Notification Center

This information came from WWW.AppleVis.com

Visualizing the Notification Center through VoiceOver, for first timers

Submitted by Ajay on 19 May, 2015 - 03:49 and last modified on 19 May, 2015
- 03:59

The notification center is the place where you can find various
notifications and updates corresponding to different installed , apps such
as mail, message, news updates missed calls etc. It also displays some
widgets through which it informs

about the calendar events, weather conditions and stock market etc, that
keep you updated for the events for the current day and also provides a
glance of the next day. These widgets can also be customized, depending upon
the fact that whether the desired app support widget functionality. The
notification center gives you

brief information about all the activities that you have configured the
device

for. It also allows you to communicate or to act upon a particular app.

The notification center basically contains two pages, that could be
activated by

double tapping the corresponding button, that’s either today button or the

notification button. The page corresponding to the today button provides

information about the current day and the next day, through the widgets from
the

related installed apps. the page corresponding to the notifications provides

information about notifications received from the installed apps.

How to open Notification Center:

To open the notification center, first, move your VoiceOver cursor to the
status

bar, by touching (highlighting) any status bar item. When your cursor is on
any

item of the status bar, you can hear voiceover saying, “swipe down with
three

fingers to reveal the notification center and swipe up with three fingers to

reveal the control center.”. Now, swipe down with three fingers to open

notification center.

The notification center is divided into several regions of equal width. Lets

traverse it one by one from top to bottom. For that firstly find any item on
the

status bar and start swiping right. As the battery status item is the last
item

in the status bar, swiping right at this moment will take you to the first
region

of the notification center. The first region contains two buttons, the today

button and the notification button. The length of this region is equal to
that of

the status bar. Of these, the today button is activated by default You can

activate desired button by double tapping on it. Assuming that the today
button

is activated, swiping right from the notification button, would take you to
the

next region, which is approximately half inch long and displays the day,
date and

the weather condition of your surroundings, if your weather app is active.

Now, moving further, the next region is the widget region in which various

widgets are displayed one over another and size of each widget region is

approximately same and length is around one and a half inch. All the widget

region is marked with the heading naming the name of the widget.

By default, you will find the calendar widget, that would show if you have
any

event scheduled for the day. Scheduling the events using calendar app is

described later.

This region is followed by stocks widget. Here information related to the
stock

market is shown. It displays the stock price of different companies with
positive

or negative indicators, You can customize the companies shown in this region
from

the stocks app.

The next region displays the events scheduled for the next day, depending
upon the events saved in the calendar app.

The last item on this page is, the edit button. You will use it if you want
to customize, add or remove the widgets from the notification center.

Now, go back to the top of the notification center page and double tap on
the notification button, located next to the today button.

Once the notification is activated, the notification center screen would
display all the notifications received so far, grouped according to the
alphabetical order of the respective app. All the notification group regions
are marked with the heading naming the respective app.

Assuming that your cursor is on the notification button, swiping right would
take you to the first notification group region, marked up with the name of
the corresponding app as heading. Swiping right again would take you to the
clear section button, double tapping on this button would clear the
notifications of

the related app. You can now read the notifications by swiping right or left
and double tapping to open the related app. The size of a notification group
region is dependent upon the number of notifications in it. All the
notification alerts are same in size with length of around half inch and
width equal to that of the screen.

In this manner the notification center notifies you about all the
information, that you have configured your device to deliver.

Some points to conclude:

1. Notification contains brief information related to the installed app.

2. Notifications are flashed on the top of the screen, over the status bar,
for a small time. Making a distinct sound for a particular app.

3. Voiceover automatically reads out the notifications soon it is flashed.
You

can allow or restrict an app to send notifications

4. You can access notification center on the lock screen also.

5. The widgets and notifications related to a particular app is marked up as

headings. So, you can use rotor to jump on different widgets or notification

group inside the notification center. You can also use the rotor to view
events

scheduled for that day.

Acts 1:8 <http://www.biblestudytools.com/acts/1-8.html> 8 But you will
receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the
earth."

To subscribe to Dan's tips or HotSpot with God Daily Devotional, send a
blank message to dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx and include "subscribe Dan's Tips" or
Subscribe HotSpot with God" in the subject line.

PNG image