[accesscomp] FW: FREE Rhyming Dictionary - Find Rhyming Words in Seconds, Dan's tip for Thursday September 11 2014

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:52:38 -0700

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind

(818) 998-0044

www.helpinghands4theblind.org

From: dan Thompson [mailto:dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:46 PM
To: dan Thompson
Subject: FREE Rhyming Dictionary - Find Rhyming Words in Seconds, Dan's tip
for Thursday September 11 2014

Here is a  very fun tip for today.

FREE Rhyming Dictionary - Find Rhyming Words in Seconds

http://rhymer.com/

1.  Visit the Above Site and then if using a screenreader, press the letter
h twice.  The cursor will be placed on,

"Type a word to rhyme, then click Rhyme."

2.  Arrow down to the edit field and type a word to rime.

In this example I typed happy.

3.  The type of rime can be chosen from a dropdown list of types of rimes.
Tab twice  to the type of rime list.

4.  Press alt plus the down arrow for accessing this list.  The choices are:

End rimes,

last syllable,

double rymes,

triple rimes  ,

beginning rimes

first syllable rimes

The default is ending rimes.

I chose double rimes.

5.  Once making your choice, press shift plus tab to "button rime" and hit
the spacebar.

6.  Press the letter h and the cursor is placed on a heading giving the
amount of rimes found.

7.  Arrow down to see or hear the rime results.

Here are the results that returned.

Two-syllable words:

Crappie

Flappy

Happy

Nappy

Scrappy

Snappy

Three-syllable words:

Kidnapee

slaphappy

Unhappy

To enter a new rime:

a.  Press control plus home to move back to the top of the page.

b.  Press the letter f and the cursor is placed in the edit field to enter a
word.

c.  Delete out the existing word and type a nother one.  Mouse users simply
place the mouse pointer into the edit field and delete the existing word.
The type in a new one.

If you are happy with the type of rime, just tab to the rime button and tap
the spacebar or click on the rime button.

Lastly, press the letter h until locating the list of rimes and exlore them.

Prayer for Inner Peace

Lord, help me to live in Your joy and peace. Give me strength and
understanding to resist anxiety, anger, envy, depression, bitterness,
hopelessness, loneliness, fear and guilt. Rescue me when "my spirit is
overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is distressed" (Psalm 143:4). I
refuse to let my life be brought down by negative emotions such as these.

When I am tempted to give in to them, show me Your Truth. You have said in
Your Word that by our patience we can possess our souls (Luke 21:19) Give me
patience so I can do that. Help me to keep my 'heart with all diligence,"
for I know that "out of it spring the issues of life: (Proverbs 4:23).

To subscribe to Dan's tips or dedaily devotions, send an email to
dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx with either "subscribe dan's tips" or "subscribe daily
devotion" in the subject.

This message has been scanned by Norton 360