[accesscomp] FW: Accessible World Tek Talk Archives Archive Update

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:14:30 -0800

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
(818) 998-0044
www.helpinghands4theblind.org

-----Original Message-----
From: donotreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:donotreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:24 PM
To: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Accessible World Tek Talk Archives Archive Update

ACCESSIBLE WORLD PRESENTS STOCKING STUFFERS PART II has been posted to the
Tek Talk Archives Archives and can also be found on the front page of
http://accessibleworld.org/ under the "Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/content/accessible-world-presents-stocking-stuffers-part-ii-1

The link to download the file is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/stocking-stuffers-part-two-11-10-14.mp3

Tek Talk Archives description:

Dear Friends and Supporting Vendors

Each year, we present our Stocking Stuffers Program in an attempt to provide
our audience with a variety of choices of gifts for the holiday season. We
also present Stocking Stuffers in order to thank our vendors who sell us
their products and to give them an opportunity to discuss and demonstrate
them. We shall always have questions from our wonderful audience.

Accessible World cordially invites you to our second part of Stocking
Stuffers on November 10, 2014. This is an opportunity for you to shop for all
of the holidays you celebrate.

8:00-8:30 p.m.
We welcome a good friend of Stocking Stuffers, J. J. Meddaugh, President,
ATGuys.

This year, we are featuring our expanding line of accessories for mobile
phones, especially the iPhone including the iPhone 6. Learn about the iGrill,
the new accessible cooking thermometer, that works with your stove or grill
and an accessible app. We offer a variety of cases, batteries, keyboards, and
much more. If you're not an iPhone user, we have plenty for you as well.
We'll cover the latest with our Quantum barcode scanner, the Vocalizer Voices
for NVDA, audio games, and more. And who knows, we may sneak in a special
coupon exclusively for your audience.

Contact Information:
E-Mail: jj@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 269-216-4798
Web Site: www.atguys.com

8:30-9:30 p.m.
We welcome another great friend of Stocking Stuffers, Michael McCarty, Social
network Coordinator, American Printing House for the Blind, who will speak to
us about their many products for the holidays and year round for that matter.

Contact Information:
American Printing House for the Blind
800-223-1839
Web site: www.aph.org

9:30-9:50 p.m.
Dave Kronk of Travel One will be discussing the cruise sponsored by Guide Dog
Users, Inc., to be held December 5-12, 2015, in the Caribbean. All are
welcome.

Contact Information:
Dave Kronk
Travel One
618-409-0143
dkronk@xxxxxxx

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
(818) 998-0044
www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Randi Shelton, Coordinator of Events:
E-Mail: rshelton820@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: 412-2210821

Follow Accessible World on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/accessibleWrld

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training opportunities
designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that
adversely affect them.
http://accessibleworld.org/